Credit Card FAQs
At MRV Banks, we contract with fintech companies, servicers, and processors to offer our customers a range of general use and private label credit cards. Customers can find answers to many questions regarding their credit card accounts by reviewing their Cardholder Agreement. For your convenience, we are providing these general answers to common questions we receive about credit report entries and credit cards. However, these general responses do not supersede or negate the information provided in your Cardholder Agreement, and we encourage you to review the Agreement governing your account if you have questions.
Credit Card Service
- How do I contact my card servicer?
- If you have any questions or concerns about your credit card account, please reach out to the customer service team for the card servicer who handles your account. You can find their contact information on the back of your card or on your billing statement.
- When will I receive my new/replacement credit card?
- In most cases, you can expect to receive your card within 7-10 business days. If you do not receive your card within this period, or if you need a new card, please get in touch with your card servicer. You can find their contact information on your Cardholder Agreement or billing statement.
- How do I pay or close an account that I have in collection?
- To resolve your outstanding debt, please reach out to your card servicer or the collection agency as soon as possible. You can find contact information for your card servicer on the back of your card or on your billing statement. Your card servicer can provide more details about closing your credit card account.
Credit Card Feedback
- Who should I contact if I believe an account was fraudulently opened in my name?
- Procedures to report unauthorized account activity are set forth in your Cardholder Agreement. You should also call your card servicer using the number on your card or billing statement. If you are not satisfied with their response, you may contact MRV Banks online at email@example.com.
- What if I want to dispute a charge on my billing statement?
- Please see the Cardholder Agreement associated with your account. You have specific billing rights that set forth the proper methods for submitting a dispute, and these rights are included in your Cardholder Agreement.
- Who should I contact if I have a complaint about a card servicer?
- For any issues with the customer service of your card servicer, you may contact MRV Banks online at firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails will be answered in the order MRV Banks receives them generally 1-2 business days.
- Why is MRV Banks showing on my credit report when I thought I opened an account with a different company?
- MRV Banks contracts with various businesses and retailers to offer credit card solutions for customers. MRV Banks is the issuer of these cards, regardless of the brand name, and is responsible for credit reporting on the account.
- How do I dispute information MRV Banks reported to the credit bureaus?
- To dispute information MRV Banks reported to a credit bureau, you should file a dispute with the credit bureau where you observed the information you believe is inaccurate. You may also file a direct dispute with MRV Banks.