Certificate of Deposit
Watch your money grow while keeping it secure. A certificate of deposit is a savings certificate with a fixed interest rate and fixed maturity date. CDs offer higher interest rates than traditional savings and money market accounts while providing more stability and safety than investments.
- FDIC insured
- Competitive interest rates
- Interest is compounded quarterly
- Interest rates are secured for the life of the term
- No cut-off times. Deposits are accepted through the close of the business day.
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
- Maturities terms range from 3 months to 5 years
CDs are perfect for long-term planning and give you the chance to earn higher interest rates on your savings. MRV Banks offers a variety of flexible CD terms and rates to help you meet your savings goals. Reach out to your local branch today to learn more about our CDs and rates.
Ste. Genevieve: 573-883-8222
Cape Girardeau: 573-334-7811
St. Charles: 636-638-2585
1) A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal.
2) The interest rate and annual percentage yield may change after account opening.
3) Fees could reduce earnings on the account.
Daily Balance is the amount of the principal in the account each day.